Wednesday, July 7, 2010

A note from Jeff. . .

While I am waiting for the rest of the team, I am visiting some businesses in another part of China. Whereas it is very hot in southern China (though not as hot as Huntington from what I hear), it is pretty cool up here. In a part of the country that is normally very dry, they’ve had lots of rain, so the hills are very green. Yesterday, I took a 5-1/2 hour trip by bus into the highlands. Here is the funny thing about technology in the 21st century. I was riding in a van built for 9 (we had 12 at one point!) looking out at yaks and tents. However, I was able to use my BlackBerry phone to take a picture and upload it to Facebook. Very strange feeling. Anyway, here are a couple of pictures from northwestern China. Keep thinking about this people that the light would dawn.